8.24.2010

searching....

Any free time that I have at night is usually spent searching the Internet for VACATIONS and SUV's!!!!

Adam and I are planning a trip to Mexico during the first week of January 2011. I got a quote from a travel agent - but of course I am trying to beat her price. After hours of looking on numerous sites, I decided that I am going to finally book our trip though our agent today. Yay!!! More details to come.....

I have also been looking around for a 'gently' used SUV. We want to trade our car in for something more kid friendly. It is a pain in the butt trying to get Harper in and out of her car seat because the car sits so low to the ground. I usually have to sit in the seat next to her - I'd rather be able to stand and just lean in. Ya know?!?! A van would be ideal - but NO WAY!!!! We have found a couple of Chevy Trail Blazers and Chevy Equinox's that we like. We are not looking into something brand new - the point of this trade is not keep our payments the same - if not lower. Hopefully more details to come on this too!!!

School started in Clarion today - Fall is definitely in the air! And I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...