8.14.2010

Photo Magnets

Although I don't consider myself to be super frugal - I LOVE reading frugal blogs! Anyways, I came across a great deal - 25 FREE PHOTO MAGNETS! (<------ click link to check it out). Plus free shipping!



I think I am going to wait until we take Harper's 1 year pictures before I order the magnets. Thinking about using them as a Birthday Thank-You possibly...or maybe send out at Christmas time??? I don't know - the possibilities are endless. I don't know when this offer ends so I hope it's still around in the next few months.



Here are some ideas for YOU:

  • Teachers/Daycare Providers~ make a magnet with all of your contact info to give out to parents
  • Small Businesses ~ make a magnet with all of your contact info to give out to customers
  • Getting Married~ Create a 'Save-the-Date' magnet
  • New Baby ~ Create a magnet announcing your new bundle of joy
  • Just moved ~ create a magnet with your new address/contact info

Good luck ~ Have fun! Let me know if you tried this out and if it really is as good as it sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...