2.19.2010

Foto Friday

Here are a bunch of pictures that I took this week. I'm thinking of making 'Foto Friday' a weekly post. It'll be easier for me to make one big blog of photos from each week. I will still blog during the week too - but maybe not with pictures. We'll see.....

Harper rocking with mommy when she was sick :(


Daddy showering Harper with love to make her feel better



Feeling MUCH better!


Just another day in my saucer (she does this a lot now - it's so cute - but I think she's really pulling at hear ear)


I can no longer take close ups because Harper likes to grab the camera...


And pull on it....


Playing with a new toy - her closet is full of toys that she got for Christmas - now that she's getting older we're starting to get them out. NOTE: we did NOT place her hands in this position - she's ready to drive already - better hope Daddy doesn't catch you speeding!


It's not nice to talk with your mouth full, Harper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...