3.10.2014

Valentines 2014

Hello Everyone!  (Hopefully I still have followers out there despite the lack of blogs....)  I WILL get caught up on blogs this week.

Let's start with Valentine's Day ~

Adam and I both had to work on Valentine's Day, so we celebrated the evening before.  We didn't do anything special, but did eat a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's!  It was soooo good - and only $7!


Our 2 little Valentines
Harper had a Valentine's party at school.  She chose Fun Dip Valentines.  Elliet also got in on the celebration at daycare.  She received a lot of suckers and fruit snacks.....

Elliet and Harper gave their teachers a cute reusable cup filled with chocolate.  Elliet gave her friends a Go-Go Squeeze applesauce pouch with a cute little note that read "You're my main SQUEEZE, Valentine!"

The girls spent the weekend in Northwood, as Adam and I had to work all weekend.  Before Adam took them to meet my parents, he stopped at my work with the girls for a surprise visit...and flowers!  After work, I met him for Chinese, and that concluded Valentines Day 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...