4.24.2012

Visiting the Daytons

Last Monday my mom and I had the opportunity to make a surprise visit to see John, Darlene, & Abby at St. Lukes Hospital in Cedar Rapids.  Dar is on her 2nd week of receiving hospice care for brain cancer.  Abby moved to Northwood when we were in 7th grade and we've been friends ever since.  John was my principal from 7th grade through graduation.  And Darlene.....she is one of the sweetest ladies I've ever known - seriously!  Dar is known for her smile, laugh, and bubbly personality.  I am so thankful for the time my mom and I got to spend with the Daytons, it was a very special day for all of us.  Please continue to pray for peace and comfort for Darlene and her family.  Please feel free to follow Dar's journey:

  Dar's Website   Password = Darlene

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...