2.29.2012

February

Is tomorrow the first day of March already? As you can probably guess from my lack of blogging, February was a complete blur! My last semester or nursing school is keeping me very busy! On a positive note, today marked my halfway point for clinicals and we're only 1 1/2 weeks away from spring break! I want and NEED a break....school is stressing me out; June 19th can't get here fast enough. These just may be the longest 3.5 months of my life.

Anyways, I finally uploaded a few pics and videos. I will hopefully have a handful of blogs posted in the next week.

Here is the first video, taken January 13th, 2012. Don't mind Harper's hair - it's much cuter now that she got it cut {future blog :)}



My little pianist ~ learning how to play the only thing her mommy knows - Twinkle Twinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...