7.25.2011

25 years!

Tomorrow is my parents' 25th Wedding Anniversary! 25 years people! What a huge AND a.m.a.z.i.n.g accomplishment! My parents were high school sweethearts, had me at the ages of 16 and 18, and got married at the ages of 19 and 21. They beat the statistics of divorce and teen pregnancy and they've overcame the 50% divorce rate in American couples. I am so proud to call these two wonderful people my mom and dad. They are setting the perfect example of love and marriage for my brothers and I. Thank you!


The Love Birds on their Wedding Day

July 26, 1986


...25 years later...still perfect!


My brothers and I hosted a surprise party for my parents last Saturday night. It was a lot of fun and we had a great turnout. I hope we created some memories that they will never forget!



I hope Adam and I will get to see a 25th Wedding Anniversary! We both have great parents as role models that have demonstrated an unconditional love for one another, as Adam's parents have been married for 33 years! 5 years down, a lifetime to go!!!


Happy 25th Anniversary! We love you both very much! Have a fabulous time in Vegas!


PS - Happy Birthday Dad! Harper and I will trying skyping with you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...