7.25.2010

To go...or not to go????

I'm having a tough time deciding if I want to take Harper to the doctor or not. I don't want to be that mom that is always bringing her child to the doctor. But I also don't want Harper to suffer if she doesn't have to.

It all started a few weeks ago when Harper got a cough, then it turned to a wet cough. After a week or so of this cough, we decided to take her to the doctor. The doctor said it could be allergies - but treated her when an antibiotic to be safe. I'm sure it didn't hurt her situation any.

Yesterday, Harper was kind of crabby and felt warm - sure enough she had a low grade fever of 100.4. Today her right eye has been watering non-stop - even some yellow/green discharge :( As the day went on - both eyes started getting a little puffy and red.

I'm not sure if this is the beginning of bacterial pink eye - or what is going on. It could be allergies - as we did go golfing for a bit. But the fever and watering eye started before we went outside. And she did go to daycare on Friday - which was the first time in a month. So she could have easily picked something up.

Do I follow my motherly instincts and take her to the doctor??? Or wait it out another day???? I guess we'll see how she looks/feels in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...