10.08.2009

New Job

Today I started orientation for my new part-time job at the hospital here in Clarion, where I will be working in the ER admissions. I am very excited to have FINALLY landed a job at the hospital, as it is a great place to work! I now have my foot in the door which will hopefully help me out when I start my nursing career. (once again, I'll blog about that later) In addition to working at the hospital, I will still sub in Clarion and Belmond. I'm hoping to keep busy, as if I were working a full-time job. But of course it won't bother me if I have a few days off here and there to spend with Harper ;)

Speaking of the little angel, she left me last night to go to Northwood. Why, you ask? Well orientation for my new job was all day today and again tomorrow from 8-4:30, and Adam left today for the National Guard and will be there until Sunday. So I had two options: 1. Have Adam drop Harper off in Northwood with the Grandmas on his way to guard or 2. Have Harper stay here with me and drop her off at daycare while I'm at orientation. I'm not ready to take her to daycare just yet, and the grandmas were MORE THAN HAPPY to take a day off from work to watch her. Tomorrow afternoon can't get here fast enough - I can't wait to get to Northwood to see my baby! I've only cried once so far - but called home a handful of times! My aunt is taking her pictures right now...I CANNOT wait to see them! Can you believe that Harper is going to be 4 weeks old tomorrow???? Instead of taking her to Sears to get her 1 month pictures, I asked my aunt to take them instead. As we speak, poor little Harper is getting jostled around! I'm sure she's mad - as I know there was talks of several outfit changes and prop/position changes. I'll post the new pictures of her as soon as Jodie is done working on them! If you remember the ones she took of her when she was only a few days old in the hospital, they will be just as AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...