10.21.2009

Boo(hoo)!

It's hard to believe that Halloween is NEXT FRIDAY already! Time is just flying by! Harper has received many Halloween outfits that are obviously only appropriate for the month of October. So I've started dressing her in a few each week - so cute!


This onesie should say "boo hoo" because she has been rather fussy the past few nights. On Monday she only took a few cat naps and then was up from 4 pm to 10 pm - WOW was she crabby! And last night she was fussy from about 5 - 6 pm - then crashed for 3 hrs! She knows when shes tired and tries fighting it I think. I was worried that she may be developing colic or getting sick. But after checking her temperature, ears/throat, etc I ruled out her being sick. Colic is still up in the air - I don't think she has it because shes only fussy for awhile - not 1-3 hours of straight crying like the textbook says. And I don't think she has an allergy to her formula because she's not spitting up or having problems 'taking care of business.' Let's hope this passes QUICKLY!



3 comments:

  1. How cute is she - and those jeans are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke,

    Both of our girls had fussy times at night...almost always around supper time! And sometimes well through the evening. It was very hard on us, but it did pass!

    Jodi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful Brooke! I can't wait to meet her. I hope I get the chance when I'm home for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...