1.06.2014

30

I have declared January as the month to catch up on blogs!  So here we go.....

I turned the big 3-0 last month! Thirty sounds "so old", until you get there.  I didn't mourn over this milestone, it is actually kind of exciting.  I'm married, own a home, have 2 beautiful children, have a full-time job.....now I can chillax and enjoy watching my girls grow up and attempt to be the best wife and mother I can be.  (I'm predicting that life in the 40's will be even better with less debt/bills to pay off)

My mother gave me the perfect birthday card.  It said: "Welcome to your 30's!  It's just like your 20's, only your hangovers last longer.  And you start buying sensible shoes." Ha - so true!

I didn't have a big birthday party or really do anything special.  (Does going through the McDonald's drive through count?!  Adam bought!)  Adam and I went out with my family and some friends the night before.  Pretty low key - which is what I like.



Here is to NO wrinkles/fine lines, NO grey hair,and  NO varicose veins for the next decade!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...