11.05.2012

One more Ad

Just in case you haven't had enough of the political ads.......

I saw this on Facebook and couldn't agree more.  Obama is for gay marriage and Romney opposes it.




I personally don't understand why marriage has to be between a man and a woman.  What does it matter?  Don't even think about throwing some bible verse at me, because our politicians and government clearly do not follow the 'Good Word.'

One minute they're making it illegal to pray and use 'God' in the Pledge of Allegiance at school and then the next minute they're trying to shove the bible in our face saying that "the bible states that marriage is between a man and woman......" blah blah blah

Okay, I'm done now.  Go vote tomorrow!

PS - I'm registered as an Independent - I'm not in anyway advocating for the Democrats.  I'm truly on the fence still at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...