10.12.2012

Who is right for YOU?!

It's hard to go a single day without thinking about the election thanks to the never-ending commercials, phone calls, and mail flyers.  I can't name one person who enjoys the campaigning.  With the plethora of information that is thrown at a person, it is hard to know who one should vote for.  Democrats will be Democrats, Republicans will be Republicans.  However, there is no black and white in politics, there is a lot of grey area.  Meaning, you may support certain policies/ideas of a particular candidate, but also disagree with others.  It's a catch 22.

Four years ago I couldn't decide what side of the fence I was on - an elephant or donkey...so I registered as Independent.  I don't pay enough attention to politics to truly understand what's going on.  Which is why I have found a few quizzes to help you decide who to vote for this year.  Each quiz matches your views to the candidate that is most like yours.  You may be surprised to find out which candidate YOU should vote for.

My results on all 3 quizzes came up Mitt Romney.  (There are a lot of other no-namers that I matched up better with though)  I was surprised at this.  So guess who this girl is voting for????  I'm curious to see if you all get matched up with who you were intending on voting for - feel free to leave me a message!

Here are the quizzes:

Quiz 1

Quiz 2

Quiz 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...